Speaking about "Opportunities and risks of globalisation and European integration", Weber said that a reduction of national debt must have priority for any new German government.
Weber added that globalization would continue to put pressure on high European wage levels.
He added that globalization "has the tendency to lead to curbed i
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations