The EU said on Wednesday that the Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina (CBBH) needed to make "significant progress" in order to meet the trade bloc's standards.
After reviewing several functions of the central bank, the EU said: "The CBBH is an institution with a very good technical reputation and capability among state-level institutions in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which is reflected in practices and policies at, or close to, EU standards in some areas." The EU added: "In a number of other
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms