El-Erian, who is the chief executive and chief investment officer at Pacific Investment Management Company (PIMCO), the world largest bond fund, was speaking at the London School of Economics on Tuesday.
He said the crisis was
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit