"There are several indicators that show signs of the economy bottoming out," said Mr Takenaka, who added that the government should resist calls for a fiscal stimulus package to boost demand and attack chronic deflation.
Although Mr Takenaka warned that private-sector in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession