The HKMA announced on 1 November 2005 that the People's Bank of China (PBOC) had agreed, upon the approval of the State Council, to provide clearing services for expanded renminbi business in Hong Kong.
To cater for the expanded renminbi business, the BOCHK, in consultation with the HKMA, has develope
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations