Source: Tanjug news agency
Serbia's foreign currency reserves have reached 3.3bn dollars, of which 2.5bn are the reserves of the National Bank of Serbia, and about 800m are the reserves of banks, while bank savings for the first time after ten years have exceeded 1bn dollars, said National Bank of Serbia Governor Mladjan Dinkic on Tuesday [13 May].
Reminding that 2.5 years
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde