At a meeting on August 11, the BOJ decided to end its 18-month-old zero-rate policy and raised interest rates for the first time in 10 years. Since then, the central bank has stressed that it would maintain an easy monetary policy stance to support Japan's fragile recovery.
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting