Li made the comments while answering a question on whether China should increase the reform of its exchange regime at a press conference of the Information Office of the State Council, the highest governing body.
"The reform of the exchange rate has been proved a successful one," Li said.
The floating exchange rate based o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde