"Wim Duisenberg earned respect and admiration worldwide for his successful launching of the euro and his effective leadership as the first president of the European Central Bank," Greenspan said in a statement.
"On a personal level, I valued his friendship and I will miss him," he said.
The Managing Director of the International M
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power