Riungu said his former boss Mr Eric Kotut invited the representatives of the bank to Kenya and authorised opening of the fictitious US$100 million account.
"Mr Kotut was in total control of things at CBK as you will come to learn at the end of this exercise. There is no doubt about that
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power