"There are good growth signals in the quarterly report and we have found signals that growth recovery is on its way," he said in Athens after a European Central Bank meeting.
Eurozone countries should make more effort to introduce structural reforms, he also said,
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- EBA and ECB hit out at capital hurdles to banking union
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls