Source: PAP news agency
Prime Minister Leszek Miller would like to reach consensus with the Monetary Policy Council (RPP) on economic and monetary policy issues. He says there is room for further interest rate cuts.
"I can still see some room for interest rate cuts. Poland is not threatened with inflation growth. Mi
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency