The wife of European Central Bank president Wim Duisenberg acknowledged in a short statement made last Friday night that her remarks, reported in newspaper Algemeen Dagblad, had been hurtful. She apologised for making a comparison between the Israeli armed forces and the Nazis.
The Dutchwoman le
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde