In the past three months, the BNR lowered the intervention interest rate by 2.5 per cent to the current 18.75 per cent a year, 1 percentage point less than in August 2003.
A major risk Romania might face in the case of massive foreign exchange inflows on the domestic market would be for such inflow
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations