Director of banking supervision Ignatius Imala said the central bank was concerned about the problem and was taking it "very seriously" because Nigeria was on the "nonco-operating countries" list of the international Financial Action Task Force, an independent body combating money laundering.
Imala said the
- Argentine finance minister becomes central bank governor as crisis deepens
- Central bankers share vision for ‘business as usual’ big data
- ECB commits to tapering bond purchase programme
- PRA official says financial system must become more cyber-resilient
- Woodford shows finite horizons matter when modelling