The measures, announced late on 15 June, included the creation of a system that mimics multiple exchange rates in a country where the currency has been pegged to the dollar for 10 years.
Local businessmen and politicians welcomed the measures over the weekend, which also included tax cuts and other measures to boost
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde