The recession, the first since 2001, comes after it emerged on Friday that the eurozone was in recession.
"It is no longer an issue of if, but how long and deep the recessions in the United States, eurozone and Japan will be in the current global downswing," said Cameron Umetsu, the head of economic research of Nomura, an investment b
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research