The communique, devised during a round of meetings in Washington DC this weekend, underlined authorities' willingness to cooperate on regulatory and macroeconomic fixes.
The group also agreed on a commitment to an open global economy. "We recognise that these reforms will only be successful if grounded in a commitment to free-market principles," the statement said.
The communique pr
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency