The party's leadership is to remain collective. However, the party stressed that the notion of changing the leadership's structure will probably be raised at the next congress due in June.
There are currently seven co-chairmen in the party, namely Yuriy Skokov, Dmitriy R
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say