Speaking in Beijing, Wellink said that the group's work programme was "well advanced" and provided "practical responses to the financial stability concerns raised by policy makers." Many commentators argue the framework exacerbates the procyclicality of the business cycle.
Wellink indicated tha
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?