"On behalf of the International Monetary Fund, I offer my deepest condolences to the families of the victims, and to the people and governments of those countries affected by the earthquake that has struck the region northeast of Islamabad.
"We have learnt with great sadness of initial re
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations