That contrasted with three-month lending rates, which continued to inch lower as tensions in that area of the market showed further signs of easing and as investors bet that the current turmoil will force the Bank of England to lower benchmark borrowing costs.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting