"The recent decline in interest rates seems to be reflecting the outlook for the economies both in Japan and overseas, but we can't make any judgment based on movements over just two to three weeks," Takenaka said, speaking at a regular news conference.
Takenaka was responding to a question about the decline of the 10-
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey