'Nationwide core CPI, which has been moving in negative territory, was zero in October and I now believe that the chance is high that the index will rise and gradually be on an uptrend ahead,' Fukui said in the speech in Tokyo.
In particular, the BOJ chief said he
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde