"The evidence suggests that the Federal Reserve is a major culprit in the commodity inflation story," Steve Hanke, a professor of applied economics at Johns Hopkins University, told US lawmakers on Wednesday. "But you wouldn't know it from reading the press or listening to officialdom and the political chattering classes. This isn't surprising. After all, economic history is written, to a large exten
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows