Source: IRIB News
Jordanian members of parliament have signed a petition urging Prime Minister Ali Abulragheb to fire the central bank of Jordan's Governor Umayya Touqan for freezing all bank accounts belonging to six leaders
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?