Perng's comments to the Legislative Yuan followed calls for the relocation of public agencies away from Taiwan's capital aimed at balancing regional development.
The Council for Economic Planning and Development (CEPD) said Tuesday that the government should study the feasibility of relocating more public agencies away from
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?