The move comes on the back of reports that Citi, the world's biggest bank, is pleading with officials to increase their holding of the bank's stock.
The Federal Reserve, the US Treasury, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Office of Thrift Supervision said: "A strong, r
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?