'The timing and magnitude of future monetary policy changes will depend on economic and price conditions at the time and the BoJ does not have a target like a 'neutral rate,' nor does it have a specific scenario of when to achieve it at this point in time,' Suda said.
'If the economy and prices move in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power