The pro-euro campaign group says in a report published Thursday that the 10 countries expected to join in 2004 support membership of the single currency and will adopt the euro as soon as they are deemed "economically fit" to do so, the Financial Times reported.
Poland, Hungary, Sloven
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes
- RBA paper modifies DGSE to include housing sector