"We now have a relatively favorable opportunity to let market forces determine the yuan's exchange rate," Yu Yongding told Reuters in an interview. He is also a member of the central bank's monetary policy committee.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations