President Bush is expected to announce Wednesday his intention to nominate Princeton University's Ben Bernanke, a leading academic expert on monetary policy, and Donald Kohn, the Fed's most senior staff member, to serve on the seven-member board of governors.
Outsiders are hailing the expe
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession