Writing in Tuesday's Financial Times, he notes that the recent actions of central banks in Europe and the US to provide liquidity to interbank money markets have raised valid questions, particularly a concern that the monetary authorities "were bailing out speculators, thus creating the same kind of moral hazard tha
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank