"It will be a two-year extension," said Amando Tetangco, deputy governor of the Philippines' central bank, referring to the deal that expired last year. "The total amount of the swap facility is US$1 billion (euro750 million)."
Central bankers from the Philippines, Indo
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?
- Norges Bank does not rule out launching digital currency