"The Agriculture sector is expanding though some sub sectors have faced a setback," the report said. "The increased growth arose from better irrigation facilities, improved technology, high international prices, improved fertilizer application, and increased activities in the fisheries sector."
"The Industrial sector growth exceeded th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power