The announcement was made last Thursday, 13 September, after the German bank pledged that it would not behave as it had done in the past when it abandoned a Croatian bank which was near to collapse.
The governor of the Croatian National Bank, Zeljko Rohatinski, had in July rejected the first request of the Munich-based bank to operate the Croatian branch of Austrian Hypo Alpe-Adria-
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde