Skrzypek's assessment comes in spite of the fact that the Polish economy is likely to expand by 6.5% this year.
The governor, who was appointed on 10 January this year to succeed Leszek Balcerowicz, said inflation would remain "within the range which our direct inflation targeting allows." But, he acknowledged the threat of growing w
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro