Indonesia's month-on-month inflation was only 0.1% in May, while year-on-year figure was 6.01%, according to the country's Central Bureau of Statistics. These figures were lower than the central bank's forecasts of 0.3% and 6.2% respectively.
Although the central bank has raised its fo
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde