The newly designed $20 bill, unveiled yesterday at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, will still be a greenback but with subtle hues of peach and blue woven into the color scheme.
Though it includes the first change in the color of U.S. currency in almost a century, traditionalists have little to fear from this latest ten
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory