Ireland was the only eurozone country that issued every household with an electronic currency converter.
The calculator-like devices were distributed freely through the postal offices.
The converters and relatively high usage of cash in Ireland helped to build the confidence with the transition to euro, the official
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations