The decision to leave the repo rate unchanged, follows the 25 basis point rate increase by the European Central Bank. Cyprus hopes to join the euro early next year, and its exchange and interest rates track the euro.
Most analysts therefore expe
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations