"We took the view that our current interest rates are appropriate and that, in view of our assessment of inflation pressure and price stability in the middle term, these rates are exactly what we need," he told French private radio Europe 1.
'I am not preparing the markets, in the name of the ECB counci
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power