Welcoming delegates at the start of the two-day seminar, South Africa's Reserve Bank governor Tito Mboweni said the seminar was expected to discuss issues such as institutional arrangements, economic growth, demographic challenges and fiscal sustainability.
"There will be a discussion about the relationship between the younge
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde