According to the agreement, the Bank of China will open Macao dollar deposit and exchange services on 2 September in major city branches of Guangdong Province, the province contiguous with the Macao Special Administrative Region.
A spokesman for the MAM said that, with the development of economic and trade exchanges and cooperatio
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations