Starting from Tuesday, financial institutions would be required to withhold 30 pct of foreign currencies bought or exchanged against the baht, except those related to exports, BOT governor Tarisa Watanagase told Agence France-Presse.
The measure follows the Thai currency hitting a new n
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?