The section, entitled "Credit and Liquidity Programs and the Balance Sheet", describes the Fed's balance sheet data, recent trends and the policies that have led to the expansion. It also deals with the Fed's attempts to manage risk through its collateral requirements and monitoring policies.
Ben Bernanke, the chairman of the Fed, said the section was,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations