The move is aimed at stimulating growth in the agricultural sector while cooling overheating elsewhere and "urgently" addressing problems areas such as the banking and financial sectors, the People's Daily reported.
Adjusting China's economic structure in line with domestic and international market conditions would also fo
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory