There is no evidence that the facility has been contaminated or that anyone has been exposed to any health risk, Thomas Day, vice president of engineering at the Postal Service told CBS News.
"We believe in the end we're going to have a non-event," said Day.
But he said, "When you have a lab result t
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting