In the fight to promote greater representation of developing economies' interests on the world stage, many have pointed to the IMF's quota system as a prime example of the outdated way in which the current system operates.
The quota system gives the G7 43.1% of voting power, a share which critics argue fa
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde