NBM is capable to project market demand, investments, exports, imports, inflation, prices, employment, the current account of the state budget and the country's foreign debt for two years in advance by the Makmodel method. The new instrument was developed in cooperation with experts of the Dutch Central Bank.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting